Bill's Other Conferences
Besides NGSI Bill has done a number of other conferences throughout the years. Some of these have been:
Learning to Minister Like Jesus: this is Bill’s basic course in learning about the kingdom of God, spiritual gifts, healing and deliverance.
The Kingdom of God: in this seminar Bill explores Jesus only message, the kingdom of God.
Spiritual Gifts: this is a hands-on experience in learning to recognize the in-break of the kingdom of God through manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit.
Prophetic Ministry: After a thorough examination of both Old and New Testament texts on the gift of prophecy Bill teaches people how to receive, weigh and apply revelation from God in such a way that recipients of this ministry feel loved and strengthened in the Lord.
The History of the Vineyard: after writing on the history of the Vineyard in The Quest for the Radical Middle Bill has from time to time been asked to teach on the Vineyard story, often with the goal to learn from the mistakes and pitfalls of pursuing the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit.
Knowing the Will of God: in this seminar Bill explores a four-way test for determining God’s will.
Other subjects include:
- The Pentateuch: a weekend intensive on the first five books of the Bible
- The Historical Books: a weekend intensive following the story of Israel from Joshua through Kings
- The Psalms: a weekend seminar exploring the Psalms
- Hermeneutics: this course is a workshop on how to study the Bible. It can be offered as a weekly class or as a weekend workshop.
- The Life of Jesus: an exploration into the four gospels as well as the formulation of the key events of Jesus’ life
- Acts: a wild ride through Luke’s account of the triumphant march of the gospel from Jerusalem to Rome
- Church History: a bird’s eye view of the sweep of two thousand years of the history of the church
- The Atonement: in a weekend seminar Bill explores the biblical doctrine of the atonement as seen through the various biblical metaphors depicting the work of Christ for us on the cross
- Church-based Evangelism: a weekend seminar and workshop on how churches reach out to the lost